Book a 15 Minute Call
Book a FREE 15 minute, no commitment, phone call with me to discuss your financial situation and see if I can help. Pick a date & time that works for you!
- How to Tolerate Market Turbulence When Investing For The Long Term
- 2022 Contribution Limits: Is it Time to Contribute More?
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Rules: 4 Key Things Every Retiree Should Know
- What to Do When a Family Member Dies: A Financial Checklist for Difficult Times
- The Social Security Administration Announced the 2022 Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) is 5.9%
What I’m Reading
Weiss Financial Group is a registered investment advisor. Information presented is for educational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any specific securities product, service, or investment strategy. Investments involve risk and unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Be sure to first consult with a qualified financial adviser, tax professional, or attorney before implementing any strategy or recommendation discussed herein. Insurance products and services are offered through individually licensed and appointed agents in all applicable jurisdictions. The advisers at Weiss Financial Group are not attorneys of a law firm but can provide guidance to the client’s other professionals.
Scott Weiss, CFP®
RICP®, CRPC®, AAMS®, AWMA®, APMA®, CMFC®
704 Route 6
Mahopac, NY 10541