This is an example of a page. Unlike posts, which are displayed on your blog’s front page in the order they’re published, pages are better suited for more timeless content that you want to be easily accessible, like your About or Contact information. Click the Edit link to make changes to this page or add another page.
- What Women Need to Know Before Deciding to Retire: Challenges & Opportunities
- How to Make Sure “Lifestyle Creep” Doesn’t Ruin Your Financial Plan
- What a Target-Date Retirement Mutual Fund Is and How to Use It Properly
- Guide to Financing a College Education for Parents and Grandparents
- Planning Income For Life: Using The Bucket Strategy in Retirement
Weiss Financial Group is a registered investment advisor. Information presented is for educational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any specific securities product, service, or investment strategy. Investments involve risk and unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Be sure to first consult with a qualified financial adviser, tax professional, or attorney before implementing any strategy or recommendation discussed herein. Insurance products and services are offered through individually licensed and appointed agents in all applicable jurisdictions. The advisers at Weiss Financial Group are not attorneys of a law firm but can provide guidance to the client’s other professionals.
Scott Weiss, CFP®
RICP®, AAMS®, APMA®, CMFC®
704 Route 6
Mahopac, NY 10541